Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

it's not IMPOSSIBLE its I'M POSSIBLE



it is no secret that i am always fascinated with Japan..
well.. maybe recently , with all the halyu waves crushing in, I may seem a little distracted..but here i am back at the first square..
I'd love to go to that country, if given a chance..hehe

just finish reading an article about Foreign Nurses in Japan..
hurm, most people know that they don't really like foreigners working in their land- (so I heard..)
but I found the concept of it is quite the same with Malaysian.. ahem.. I mean, if we all like foreigners working in our country, I think there would not be so much talk or comments that smell anti-illegal worker,or anti-worker from this and that country.. ( ahem *cough*..I might be one of em) Ey..what the point of this part really actually?

to the main point..
I think it was last year that the Philippine made a deal with the Japanese government to have their nurses send to the land where my Dr Aizawa reside.. (I'm a helpless fangirl..huhu )
Anywayyyyy....
they have done it, even though only one of em pass the exam..
Malaysian nurses.. When is our time?.. * puppy eyes*

( dear Dr Aizawa.. I'm looking forward to working with you..!!!)

it may seem to be impossible for me to get it at this point ( since Malaysia did not made such agreement with Japan).. But I believe that I'M POSSIBLE . If I tried my best, I believe I will find my ways to achieve that.. Insyaallah.. ( cepat aminkan beramai2)

read more at:


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i'm thinking....

why is it easier to find nursing subjects Note made by Pinoy lecturers/nurses rather than Malaysians one?
and
Why cant I find any websites that made by Malaysian nurses for their juniors like the one I always refers to during exams ( again from filipino source) .. Sometimes I think, it's true that there are some nurses who eats their young..They only will critic the young one when they are doing something wrong, but seldom offers a helping hand.
i'm not accusing all of em, but from what I've seen during training, mmg banyak la yang pentingkan diri sendiri ja.. X salah ngajar junior kan.. Kami buat salah, kan ke effectnya kena kat semua.. "
i'm only saying this because it seem that the Philippines nurses they help each other to achieve more with their career, unlike here..( apa2 saja yang x bw benefit kat diri sendiri dorang akan bangkang.. camna nursing nak naik camtu) well, lets not go more into that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( wait...Who's cool nurse? that one, next to Dr Aizawa?* lovinthatname*... Oh.. It's me..)
LOL..

just realize, I actually able to mix my worklife with Oh-I-Think-I-Fall-For-Pi life.. haha..
ok..Just another case of a sleep deprived person..
chiau..

uh Oh...

Goodnite Aizawa Sensei!!!!!

2 is VIP:

aliaa said...

x abeh2 ngn dr. aizawa kn...
dia dh abes dh pn ngn role 2 yang~~
hehehe~

VIPcologist said...

mana leh abih..
He's like the ideal Doctor I would like to work with ..ahem and *cough* be with * cough*
I still go gaga over Akira since the day I first saw him until now..
for Dr Aizawa.. i tink i'll never get over him la. unless Akira becomes a doctor.. ( nanti leh tgk dia bt nobuta power sign tu kat wad hari2..) hahaha