Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

can you hear my voice?

i tried very hard not to post anything about BB for a while..
VERY HARD!!!
i was thinking to just ignore the net just to resist the urge to write about them.. ( seriously)

but the fangirl in me just couldn't resist the temptation to just blog about them..
so... here goes.. ( switch to full vipcologist maniac mood)

i have been listening and watching the " let me hear your voice " Mv repeatedly since it was released.
WHOA!!! the boys are getting better and better.. ( and my Bae nonetheless)
I personally think this song is their best Japanese song and also one of the best song they have recorded.. 5 star!!!!
I'M SO LOVIN IT!!

Am i being a little overly obsess when i say that YB's voice and Daesung's voice are the most appealing voices in this song.. ( i'm not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat obsess u know..just a tiny winy addicted to this 1 guy at the moment)

err..ok.. i admit.. i have a BAEHOOVEN VIRUS. I got stuck to Bae's voice everytime he sings and make me having the urge to repeat his part in the song.. It's crazy.. i know..



YB look super fine in the MV( as he always is) but damn..Top's cool-hot look caught most of my attention of Bae in the MV- so much for a die hard fan eh?( i promise next time i'll only look at you..LoL) love TOP's rapping part -wee.. another hand gesture to remember him by after the famous finger pointing (been secretly practicing doin that since yesterday until my sister caught me doing that..(!!!O) LOL

all in all... i'm so glad that they are back together again.. and Dae.. Fyuh.. That the same DAESUNG!!!Thank to the gift of perfectly trained doctors that treat him( and not forgetting the nurses of course.. Gee.. i wish i can be on the treatment team also..heh)

Great piece of work!!
i know u guys will not let us down!!!!


p/s : it's November already.. counting days for " wedding Dress" to be released!! YG is frying my mind with too much of him lately.. I cant think right right now..



hurm... i know i should return to Entrepreneurship note now..






wait....




HAvent I told u.. " CHUAYO!!!!!"


now...can u hear my Voice ?

4 is VIP:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

VIPcologist said...

urmh... thanks!!
and feel free to drop by... (^.^)

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

VIPcologist said...

hurm..i Kinda like the way it is now. it's quite hard 4 me to find a theme and desigh that i truly like..( i could use a whole day searching and still not satisfied with any design that i see) So, maybe later when i'm tired of seeing the same design i'll change it a bit, til then. i'll stick to this one for a while.