Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

he made my day.. everyday!!

actually this CF was released since last month.. but i was too busy to care...
too much things to settle by then..




he is soOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo damn adorkable!!!!!!!
Wonder if is it even possible for me to fall in love with him more than i already did?

suddenly feel like wanting to have a pet dog..


I think i'm delirious ~~~
_______________________________________________________


yeay for Aizat for winning AJL last night..!!!
I kinda expect that song going to win.. his Voice are just soothing
and..and.. he kinda remind me of Bae.. hahaha ( typical me)
only that Aizat doesn't move like YoungBae did * cough* and a 6 pack* cough*

and my top 3 Fav artist winning1st, 2nd and 3rd place ..!!!!
Cograts YUna and Faizal Tahir!!!!!!
regardless of what other thinks.. i think they deserved to win..!!

2 is VIP:

aliaa said...

yeay for FT~!!!

VIPcologist said...

i was having flutter while he is performing.macam takut dia tetiba jatuh pengsan ja.. haha