Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

sebuah entry baru akhirnya...!!



konbanchiwa..
ahem.....
* dgn suara ala2 penyimpan mohor raja2)saya dengan ini mengistiharkan, I'm BACK!!!!!!!
finally after some time living without MR LaPPy, I've gotten myself a replacement for 'him'
Ureshii naa!!!!
and since today is a public holiday..
I have more reason to be happy!!!!

WORK...
back in the days when everything is all about study, assignment, exam and skipping class whenever possible ( laugh), I keep wishing that time flew faster than it already does..but i don't think that i wanted to be in the working group that much. I just want to escape University sooo badly, i think most of the post here reflect my misery more than the merry part.
But for most part, I'm blessed to have meet each circumstances although there are still unsettled feeling left behind.
You maybe can forgive, but to forget take a lot of time and strength ne.
Some may say that i hold a grudge to the one who hurt me, but it's not about keeping a bad feeling towards someone, but forgetting each insulting remarks and words throw at you is another thing.
Those who doesn't experience let alone understand what other's been through, I don't think they have any right to say anything. fullstop.


sorry, didn't mean to touch this issue on todays comeback post, just wanna clear something over a statement made by someone. I'm not a vengeful person, but a crack in the heart caused by certain people words or action isn't something that can be mend easily, especially when that person keep doing it repeatedly. WAKARU?

ok.. totally forgotten what i originally want to post..
and my mind is too occupied with the latest discovery of an axillary lymph node swelling in my right. God please let it be a normal swelling, not the one i thought it was.



0 is VIP: