Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jumping Jumping!!

Ok.. after the last entry, i thought that i'll be another 2 to 3 month before i have the mood to wrote anything here..
heck.. I cant keep fangirling to myself..

YG.. you should know i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE you so very much..
A BB concert in Malaysia.. KL even.. what more could i ask for!!
really YG.. I LOVE you.. LOL

Really cant wait for june!!!( please2 don't change the place or time.


GOSH... this song is so damn intoxicating..Already fall in love the moment i heard i.. TONIGHT..
and i swear.. Tabi is so darn cool with the new hair.!!and at the end when he says goodnight..
Oh! i think my heart just went out.. ~ melting

WHAT is RIGHT.. kinda like a children song for some reason.. you keep on humming to the song.. ( although all I could sing out correctly is only the'what is right and what is wrong') haha.






ok.. admit it.. Gd look lovely in here..
he look more beautiful than a real girl.. I'm so jealous!!


somebody to love..
jeez.. *eyes fixed at YB*
Jeez!!!!!* blush*
did someone turn off the fan ..it Hot in here



oo

at first.. i think this song was Unn..a no-no for me.. but it starting to grow on me.. (^.^)V

their new album was somewhat diff from the last one.. But all in the good way.
Like. Like.Like and LIKE again..(if only there's a like button here)
just the cover was DUH! wonder why must they make most of their cover like that.. Hurm..


CANT WAIT for JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* better start practicing the dance steps!!*

0 is VIP: