Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

i dont understand

usually i'll post my entry in my livejournal,
but lets change for a while..

i just dont understand some people,
if you got problem with me.. just say it to my face
there's no need to talk behind my back or start a cold war.
and why must you act as if you are the victim when it was you who started it?
got get sympathy? or to make me feel as if i was the one doing the wrong thing in the beginning?
DAMN IT!!

i got some issue with some friends,
but the problem was originally just something very.. very trivial.... and these fellow keep making a big fuss over everything..
and i wasn't even directly related to it..so why must she start that cold war with me?
do you really want a fight?
you really want to see 2 parties in the same house?
if you got problem with me or the other 3, please confront us.. dont go around telling stories of how sad we have make you or how " unfair" we have treat you.

LOOK, i love you as a friend.. so very much.. i like our friendship..
but all these talks behind my back.. i dont know what you think of me, but really, i regret knowing you and let u a space in my friend cycle
if you think that i'm wrong in some way.. please correct me..
it's not like i'm the monster who will eat up anyone who dare to comment me.. plus, i dont think that i ever got mad at anyone for doing that( except Dr Faridah la)
but please la.. grow up!!
xkan pasal benda kecik , pasal duit pun nak compromise the 3 years friendship?
if u r not satisfied bout the money.. well, don't pay 4 anything, i'm not that poor to want your money that much,
about the space, if you want it that much, just take mine, i'll find a way around,

just.. stop all this childish act..
i didn't do anything wrong..
so why must u go around telling stories.?
i dont want to think bad of you, so please consider growing up for once..

0 is VIP: