Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

remember

i dont know when will the war at my place will ends..
even the GAZA issue have cold down for a while, but the opposite is happening here..
we are still not on speaking term.. hai~~ this is depressing.
i really dont know what that gurl want from me?
why wouldn't u just clear thing out with me?
i'm not a mind reader.. so tell me what is wrong with us? or me? or u?

and now i feel really stupid trying to mend things out when obviously she didn't have the same intention in mind.
hurm.. maybe i am..
if it make me stupid to want to go back to the way we used to .. then, yes.. i'm stupid.
if it make me stupid wanting to keep the friendship..even after what have happened, yes, i'm stupid
if it make me stupid to want everybody get along as we once were.. then , YES.. I"m a bIG IDIOT..

i'm not good with word..
not good with gestures either..
but i really hope we can put our differences behind.
lets laugh and play 2gether again
lets the smile blooms again.

this whole situation is killing me.. what did i did wrong?
why must u punish me for something i didn't do?
i think i have enough of this similar situation back then in the 1st year.. why must i endure another episode of these again
i've cried a lot from that, lied a lot to myself that it'll be ok after a while..
i'm tired of tis already
can we just stops it..

0 is VIP: