Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hoping for a " la vida dolce"

so.. back here again..
and no.. thing haven't been better but just just keep swelling and gangrening from time to time..
urgh i hate the current situation so much right now..

Got a new problem about the hospital placement, right when i finally feel like i'm able to fit in with the new environment,learn something new.. we have to move out again..
urgh........... I want to go for my practical as planned.. but now..
i think my spirit to fight have run low by this 2 week alone..
things are just so effing bad!!!!
i feel like crying now.. what does fate have in store for me this semester.. i dont know
but i'm really worried that my CGPA will drop due to much problem this semester.. ( havent i told u i hate being in Puncak Alam for some reason?)

i'm trying to be positive about this but how can i when i'm unable to even see some light that promises things would be better this semester..
I'm just clueless, sad and very distress right now.. ( usually practical was the happiest time of the semester for me..to be able to help other, see the real situation i will be working in, connect with new people.. but this sem... Why oh Why must it happen this way?)

ok...........i dont wanna think about it anymo'

lets just hope there's a silver lining for this heavy cloud tomorrow..

0 is VIP: