Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the relaxation theraphy

ok.. i admit.. i usually vent everything out in here..
sorry that u have to read all those.. but this is really my only way out..
because i can never be myself out here.. never. not like when i'm with u guys( u noe who u r.. )
because it'll be just weird.. and well you know..some people just cant accept people being different than them
and also i chicken out too i guess..afraid of loosing friend if i scold em or say things that they make me wanna scream to their face..
i'm such a hypocrite.. i know.

i'm so tired of wishing things would turn out right for me now..
and found something that totally gets my mind out of all the problem that have been clouding my mind..
just though of sharing this.. because it's effing funny..
and yeah.. i can smile back now.. (n.n)
JIAYOU.....!!
HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!







0 is VIP: