Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

shock me.

SS501 had their autograph signing session in Selangor.. in PJ....

like OMG...
they are here last month..in Selangor.. Selangor.. the same place i'm stepping my feet on for the last 3 years
and yet.. i only know of it last week..
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
that a total turn down..
and GOD.........i'm so very dissapointed for my ignorance
i feel like.. " What the hell was i doin that I didn't know of it at all"( should i switch from 98.8fm to my.fm then?)
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

izza shock.

all you lucky gal that got the chance to meet Hyun jooong.. damn .. i'm so jealous right now..
i could die of jealousy seeing all the pictures taken by then at the session.. (>.<)


looking on the bright side.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are holding their ASIA TOUR PERSONA 2009 in December or JAnuary..( please please make it december.)
although i'm anticipating Big bang or 2pm or NEWS to come..but nevertheless
GYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sooooooooo goin.. who's with me?