Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PRIMADONA..... ?

OHOHOHO......... * Cough*...HOhO

i just realize today..........................
it's been exactly one year since i first know Ft Island.. haha...

and i just realize too..
it's my 20th time listening to this song today.....



anigoya.. anigoya!!!!
Oh my... getting crazy again am I?
*switch to primadona mode*....

Actually still haven't finish watching u r beautiful..
suddenly got sick of watching drama with cliche plot are like that.. ( ohhh there goes with a hell lot of ofter korean drama too)
- i hold on until episode 8 becouse of him only
he was soooooooooooooooooooo adorable and cute and goofy in that right????
kinda remind me of why i like Py in the first place..hehe ( a fetish?...hurmmmmmmm)
i hope he keep his An.JELL's hair... hehehe ( cant beleive i actually focus on him more than i focus at Geun Suk( the real reason watching the drama actually)

( ok...ok... I'm guilty as charged.. dont shoot!!!!haha)

I really really LOVE this part !!!!!!!!! and the whole JOlie thing was.... LOL







urmh..... why is Jae Jin seem waaaaaaay too cute to resist either?????




Oh crap.................
just what the hell am i doing here when i am supposed to get on with my study case...
HAISH...........................
I am one very distracted student.... huhu

0 is VIP: