Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A LOVE LETTER TO MR D..

i remember the 1st time i set my eyes on YOU..
so solid and sophisticated..I'm mesmerized
 i cant help thinking about you.. I THINK IT's LOVE
even when i no longer see you nearby,  the  memory of you still linger in my mind..


yesterday, i saw you again..
my heart was beating so fast... I THINK this stupid love come again
this heartache is driving me crazy!!

my heart was saying..
" can i reach for you"
" can I hold you "
" can I ever have you"
dear Mr D, I really want you..


seeing you in the hand of other...
my heart hurt..
I think It's jealousy..
the way you just fit with that other girl,  the way both of you look when you are together..
i want you..
but having you come with a price to pay...and that was something i cant affort right now
Ohoho..

Mr D.. I wonder when will we be  together
getting to know each other ..
to get my hand on your magnificent body...
going everywhere together.. no matter what other may say,
i know as long as we are together,  I'll be the happiest girl there is..
MR D, I know we were always meant for each other..







I REALLY  REALLY WANT YOU  MR DSLR Camera....
hahahaaha


the not-so-sincere-writer,
VIPCOLOGIST..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's is an important date to me..
to the most optimistic person whom always inspire me with his writing..
and always brought me smiles even during my hardest time..
who make goofy boys look adorable and make me starts to go nuts over cute-clumsy-guy-who-doesnt-even-know-he -look-cute-being-goofy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may you still be the most handsome and cool 'goofy' ever!!!!!



and for that catchphrase that  I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE MOST!!!!! sankyu...

I'M POSSIBLE!!!!!!




ohoho..... I like one part in  this CM.. Very much.. *wicked laugh*
just went back from the beach last 2 weeks.. and only 3 things come to mind at that time:
- beach reminds me of Pi very much.. ( which make me love the sea even more, ReGARDLESS of the sunburn i hVE TO suffer the following days (T.T)
2- L'arc en ciel's- shizuka no umi de.. ( well.. it's not that quiet in pangkor anyway.. but the song is sweet..ANYWAY..) next
3- It would be totally GREAT if i have a DSLR with me.. lots of ideas, but i cannot do it with my current digicam.. cet!
which bring me to... the conclusion:


urmh.....I'm  SOOOOO getting myself the Nikon DSLR!!!!!!

0 is VIP: